Monday, October 10, 2011

Who is That?

Our little boy is discovering the world and naturally he has plenty of questions about it.  Some kids ask "Why" to everything well Lukas asks "Who is that?" To everything.  Even to things that aren't a "who".  He asks "who is that?" about...objects, people, places, and animals.  It's his way of asking about anything.  Sometimes it does drive me bonkers.  If we are grocery shopping he will ask "who is that?" to food and other things.  I will say "Lukas that is a "what" not a "who".  He will just laugh and re-ask "who is that?" again.  I know he doesn't understand fully, but I think it's funny he will ignore what I say and re-ask the question.  He does genuinely want to know the answer, so I usually answer this question.  I love that he is so inquisitive and curious.  It shows that he cares about what and who things are and how they all relate to each other in our little crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment