Lukas loves to play with Megan...so far. She can't move to go get things or take things he is playing with so we are all good so far. I do feel it will be a different story when she starts moving around on her own and trying to get whatever he is playing with. I don't think he will like that at all. For now thought he plays with her so great. I put her down on her play mat (above) and she was reaching for her toys and playing. While she was doing this Lukas surrounded her or "corraled" her with his truck, tractor, 4 wheeler, semi, and car. She was surrounded and blocked in. I had to take a picture. Megan just continued to play so nicely while Lukas was trapping her onto her mat.
Well fast forward a couple weeks and I had them both ready for bed in their pajamas. I set Megan on the floor for some playtime and Lukas jumped up grabbed her butterfuly toy (below) and started playing with her. He really enjoys trying to entertain her. I can't say enough how it touchest my heart everytime he will gentally play with her and talk to her. He really loves his little sister and the way Megan lights up when Lukas talks to her and plays with her...well you can really tell she loves him too!


No comments:
Post a Comment