Another one I printed out was "God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor." Boy oh boy, do I love this quote! It's a wonderful thought that this is, could, or might happen. Why not have things work in your favor. You gotta win or come ahead sometime right?
This next one is not a quote. I wrote this post-it September 10th 2007 the day I found out I was pregnant with Lukas. I have kept it because it shows me just how truly blessed I am. To say I was 'happy' when I found out I was pregnant with Lukas is a understatement. My husband and I tried for 2 years to conceive Lukas and when we gave up it happened! Funny how life works like that huh? Then for the next months to come while he grew in my belly and started becoming this sweet big baby that was going to bless us...I prayed every night to God. I told him "thank you" everyday and I also prayed to "keep our baby healthy and safe". With my pregnancy with Megan I was just as thankful, but not as afraid. I don't know if Lukas helped me feel calm about the pregnancy, but I wasn't as afraid the second time around. Both of my "Monkeys" are a blessing and I thankful for them everyday! Dear God...Thank you!Monday, October 24, 2011
No Monkey's today...just some Quotes and Stuff
I have some quotes around my office on the walls and stuff. With being in "customer service" (all my computer users are my "customers") it helps me to be positive and keep a happy outlook even when I might not be happy or just plain grumpy. "People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." I printed this one out and posted it my first year working with the company I am with. I have looked at it multiple times and I always try to be happy, bubbly, and friendly while helping people. I actually like what I do and that helps too, but it doesn't mean I don't get frustrated sometimes with people. One of my computer users the other day came up to me out of the blue and told me "I think you are such a good person." That made my day! She said "you never make me feel bad for asking questions or needing your help." Well it's my job to help so I just felt like there is no point in making someone feel bad for needing my help.
Labels:
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment