When my husband and I first started dating we used to take walks in our local community nature center. We would hold hands walk, just enjoy the nature, and each other. Sometimes we discussed the future. I remember one specific walk we were talking about how many children we wanted in the future. We both wanted 2 children. I don't even think we had ever talked marriage or anything at that point so we were simply just telling each other what we wanted in the future. I think somewhere inside we both knew though that we would be together, married someday, and having children...but at that specific moment it was just about telling each other what we wanted in our future. Fast forward 13 years and we still take walks in the nature center, but with our children. Our 2 children which we discussed so many years ago. The nature center has become one of Lukas's favorite places to go. He loves to see if we can find animals, choose our paths we take, and having fun running up and down them. They have a huge rock that he always wants to climb, but chickens out every time Chris goes to help him climb it. (above) I know one day Megan will love the nature center too. It will always be one of our families favorite spots.


No comments:
Post a Comment