Monday, January 23, 2012

Becoming A Sitter


Little Miss Megan is starting to sit on her own and is slowly becoming mobile.  I was actually hoping she would be a late mover, because I know that once they start moving everything must go up and baby proofing.  However, she is looking like she is right on track with what Lukas did.  He was up and walking by 9 months old and running by the time he  was 12 months old.  We haven't had things baby proofed for about a year.  Lukas got old enough to figure out how everything worked, so we removed most of it.  Well now it's Megan's turn.  The challenge this time will be having Lukas and his stuff around.  We didn't have the little toys and nice things that aren't for babies around when Lukas was getting around.  Well this time it will be a challenge with all of Lukas's nice things like his camera, computer, learning pad, not to mention all his cars and trains with all their little parts! 



The upside of Megan getting stronger is that Lukas is having alot of fun interacting with Megan.  He talks to her and she actually baby babbles back to him.  It's so sweet.  One of Megan's favorite people is Lukas and she just lights up when he walks in the room and talks to her!  Ha...I don't think it will stay that way though when they get older.  I guess you never know though!



No comments:

Post a Comment