Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Eve & New Years Day


Happy New Year!  2012...wow where in the world does time go?  I can't believe it's 2012 and my children are growing and changing so fast!  This last year Lukas learned how to do so many things.  Complain and agrue seem to be at the top of what he learned.  Along with potty training!  So it was still pretty prodcutive!  Megan is growing and learning...changing so fast!  This February my husband and I will be together for 13 years!  That is crazy!  Those 13 years went so fast, I can't even tell you how it happened.  Time flies when you're having fun!  Right?

We rang in our New Year by having pizza with my Mom, Grandma, and Aunt Michele.  We then went home and played the wii with Lukas and put the kids to bed.  We had alot of fun and I can honestly say that it was a happy, safe, and silly new years! 



We played Dance 2 on the wii and Beach games.  Lukas played the games with us, and my Mom stopped over for a little bit.  We all tried the dancing.  Lukas was watching daddy dance and said "look Mommy Daddy's butt is dancing!"  He got a kick out of daddy dancing.  So did I!  Too bad I don't have a picture or anything!  We do have some videos of Lukas and I giving it a try though.  I will post them sometime!

The next day my Mother In Law and I went to the Vikings game.  They played the Chicago Bears and we did lose unfortunately, but we got to see Jared Allen break the sack record for the Vikings!  So that was cool!


All in all I would say it was a very successful New Years Eve and New Years Day!  Too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment