Last Friday I hung out with my Grandma while my Mom and Aunt were working. The morning started off pretty slow, but I had a laptop from work and was getting some work done too. I realized that being with my Grandma was a little bit like being with a 2 or 3 year old. Only because she needs your help for everything at least she didn't throw the tantrums. Lukas is 3 and he doesn't
Now I look at Megan and realize she is slipping way from me too. She still needs my help for everything, but the way she rolls over and sticks her butt up trying to crawl she will starting moving away from me at lighten speed in now time! It's all so bitter sweet!
The cookies pictured above I made for my Grandma. She likes chocolate chip cookies, but this recipe also had another flavor she loves which was butterscotch. These were Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies. The recipe was so easy and I could see how you could change this recipe to any flavors you might want to try or already love!

No comments:
Post a Comment