Friday, January 27, 2012
Highchair Muncher
Last Saturday we were at my Mom's hanging out and it was Megan's supper time. Luckily my Mom had just bought a used highchair from a friend of hers. She got hungry and I popped up the highchair and placed her in the chair and began trying to feed her. She was at "mouth level" of the highchair tray and that was in her mouth almost all the way through her meal.
She looked so small in that highchair lol. My little peanut sucking on the highchair tray. I would tease her, and tempt her with a nice full spoon of squash and cereal, but she wouldn't let go! She even giggled at me a couple times.
She was up and down that highchair like it was a cob of corn. I think next time I feed her in that highchair I will boost her up on something to make her taller. Maybe...just maybe, she won't want to sit and suck on the tray the whole time I try to feed her! What a silly little girl!
Labels:
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment