Monday, January 9, 2012
Snowman
This is a snowman...Lukas's snow man he made with his playdoh. From "Santa" that my Mom got him. He has been extremely creative when he plays with this colorful fun dough. I asked Lukas "what is on top of the snowman's head?" Lukas gave me a funny look and said "it's his hat" then he shook his head, rolled his eyes, and muttered "silly Mommy." Of course it's his hat...how did I not see that? That's the only possible thing that could be on a snowman's head right? I thought it looked a little like a taupe. Duh Mom it's his hat!
He was very proud of it. Then I asked what is on the snowman's chin, and Lukas giggled. "That's his feet Mom!" I said "snowman don't have feet...oh, I see...good job buddy!" After I said it (snowman don't have feet) I thought to myself...'why can't snowman have feet?' My 3 1/2 year old wants him to have feet...so be it! He did a great job. At first glance my mind was in the gutter since his carrot nose was so long, but then I was like 'snap out of it...it's his snowman he created with his own little hands" and it's the most beautiful snowman ever! To me that is!
I am sure more creations will follow...with all the colors and options...you can make anything your heart desires!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment