Saturday, January 7, 2012
Popcorn!
Lukas has discovered that he loves popcorn. I am a huge popcorn lover and always have been. My Mom got me a stove top popcorn popper for Christmas and I finally got to give it a try the other day. Lukas and I made it for snack time. He kept telling me how much he "loved popcorn" when he would look at the popper sitting on the stove.
So I got it ready and put the oil and popcorn in the pan. Lukas helped me turn the handle to keep the popcorn moving while the oil got hot. He enjoyed popping the popcorn. I opened the side one time to see if it was starting to pop and one flew out of the popper! Lukas laughed and thought that was pretty cool! He even told me it was cool. He said, "whoa Mom, did you see that, cool!" Everything is "cool" these days. I love when he starts talking about something and it's "Mom look how cool this is" "I like it, it's sooo cool!" Too funny!
Well we finished making the popcorn and he helped me spray the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray on the popcorn and we lightly sprinkled popcorn salt on the popcorn. The stove top kit came with these cute little popcorn boxes for snacking on the popcorn (you can barely see it above). I tried to get Lukas to hold it up and smile, but he didn't want to. Shortly after I took this picture he moved to the chair, because he didn't want his picture taken. What a stinker...3 year olds can be so temperamental! We had alot of fun popping the popcorn and I must say the popcorn was really tasty!
Oh...and today Megan is 6 months old! Which means...shots at her next appointment "not cool!" Have a happy Saturday!
Labels:
Lukas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment