Saturday, January 28, 2012

Best Friends


While making supper the other night Lukas was playing with his cars.  Lukas was driving Mater and he almost fell off the counter, and which point Lightning (Lukas) yelled "watch out Mater, you're my best friend!"  I smiled and shook my head.  He gets so into his games with his cars lately.  They will get mad at each other, yell for each other, laugh, and have all sorts of fun through the eyes of Lukas. 

So I asked Lukas, "who is my best friend?"  He smiled and said "I am".  My heart melted a little and told him "awww your my best friend".  Then I asked "who is Megan's best friend?"  He smiled again and said "I am."  I said "wow, your Mommy and Megan's best friend!  Cool!"  Then I said who is daddy's best friend, and he said "Daisy is."  Daisy is our little Jack Russell Terrier, and my husband has wanted to get rid of her since we got her.  Just hearing Lukas tell me daddy's best friend was the dog he can't stand made me laugh!  Kids are too funny!



Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment