Whew...what a week it's been. Work, kids, and this week in general has been crazy! Let me tell you why...
First off last weekend my husband and I went to our company holiday party. So the kids got to stay with Auntie Vi and Roro. Lukas did great, and I am sure they will want him back...but Megan was a little tougher. I am hoping she gets easier as she gets older. She is a very scheduled baby and if you don't stick to the schedule she will cry and cry, because she is either hungry or tired and she gets all emotional about it. Maybe if we give them some time they will want the kids again for a night, but I am not holding my breathe lol. Lukas had so much fun and they totally pooped him out. This is what he looked like on the way home. 5 minutes into our drive home. Talk about tuckered!
So anyway, Megan's little schedule got messed up. Right at the same time she has become a shooter when sleeping. So Sunday and Monday night she was cruising the crib while sleeping and woke up 2 or 3 times crying because she bonked her noggin. I caved and put bumpers in her crib. That helped alot! Well then it was the pooping at night that was waking her up. Finally her schedule got straight and she hasn't done that the last two nights. She is on a major eating spree though, so I think she is getting ready to grow out of her 6 month stuff. Which leaves me to need to do some shopping! Oh...also she has been having blow out poopy diapers, lots of soggy drooling, bright red cheeks, and she's been on and off grumpy. So yeah...she is in major teething mode too. It's tough being a baby...right!


No comments:
Post a Comment